We are hiring Senior Completions Engineers accountable for designing and supervising execution of cost-effective well completions. Extensive Fracture Stimulation experience is required. Reports to Drilling and Completions Team Leader.
Candidates should be willing to work overseas (North Africa and/or Middle East) in a rotation, as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Prepare fracture stimulation designs, programs and cost estimates;
- Co-ordinate and supervise contractors and completions specialists;
- Optimize deliverability and reservoir development of hydrocarbon resources through the design, planning, execution and analysis of fracture simulations projects;
- Plan service company involvement and personnel requirements;
- Design limited entry and enhanced diversion limited entry fracturing;
- Assist Production Technologist with problem wells;
- Provide technical and commercial advice and support to exploration and asset teams;
- Examine all stimulation cost effectiveness and implement improvements where warranted;
- Prepare completion diagrams and end of well reports;
- Prepare performance and cost analysis.
- Bachelors or higher degree in Petroleum or Mechanical engineering;
- 15+ years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry;
- Minimum of 10 years petroleum/completions (fracture stimulation) job design, execution and optimization experience with a combination of office and field based roles;
- Recent experience with focus on multi stage applications;
- Knowledge of fracturing fluids and overall treatment design for high temperature and high stress environments is desirable;
- Strong communication, organizational and analytical skills, strong work ethic;
- Good data management and computer literacy;
- Solid understanding of production facilities and pipelines;
- Highly motivated team player, open to new ideas and new responsibilities.
Interested candidates should send resumes in Microsoft Word format and references to:
Please quote job reference 201607STE
Closing date: August 31, 2016
Successful candidates will be contacted by phone or email. Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to telephone inquires about the status of your application.