We are hiring a senior production engineer to handle the daily management of oil and gas production operations and help to maximize profitability by increasing revenue and lowering operating expenses.
Candidates should be willing to work overseas (North Africa and/or Middle East) in a rotation, as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Well completion design and execution;
- Production optimization, monitoring and evaluation;
- Asset management planning;
- Workover design and execution;
- Propose intervention/re-entries to optimize production;
- Production equipment design and implementation;
- Cost estimating and budgeting
- Interfacing with working interest partners, service companies and regulatory agencies;
- Work closely with Field Operations to ensure that production is optimized and operating costs are within the company's targets.
- Completion of a Bachelors or higher degree in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical engineering;
- 15+ years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry;
- Strong communication, organizational and analytical skills, strong work ethic;
- Thorough understanding of production operation duties;
- In depth knowledge of completions and workovers;
- Solid understanding of production facilities and pipelines;
- Familiar with OFS/PipeSim software;
- Field experience is a strong plus;
- Highly motivated team player, open to new ideas and new responsibilities.
Interested candidates should send resumes in Microsoft Word format and references to:
Please quote job reference 201607PE
Closing date: August 31, 2016
Successful candidates will be contacted by phone or email. Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to telephone inquires about the status of your application.